Knowledge base & FAQs
We have developed this help page to assist you with standard information you may need, It also includes all the frequently asked questions from our customers.You can browse by categories you are interested. If you can not get a satisfied answer here, Ask Questions Our customer service representative will help you figure it out.
My Account FAQs
Why should I create an account?
A TravelSneaker account makes shopping at our site much easier, allowing you to:
Check the status of your current order and keep track of previous orders.
Contact Customer Service with questions that you have.
Store your shipping and payment information to make checking out a snap.
Ask a question or write a review about a product. Product reviews enable you to enter our different contests.
Add an item to "My Favorites" so that you can come back later to purchase it.
I forgot my password?
If you've forgotten your password, click on "Forgot your Password". We'll ask you to enter your email account and then send you a new password immediately. After you have logged in using the new password, we recommend you go to My Account and enter Profile details to change it.
How do I update my shipping or billing address?
1. Sign into your account and click Profile details.
2. Edit your billing address or add/edit a shipping address.
You can also change, update, or add a new shipping address at checkout.
How do I write a review?
Writing a review is easy to do, it helps other customers know more about our products, and you could win great prizes when you do so.
To write a review:
1. Sign into your account and go to the product page.
2. Click the REVIEWS tab.
3. Click the Write a Review button.
4. Remember it's best to be detailed and specific. What would you have wanted to know before your purchased the product? Aim for clear and concise language.
How do I use My wishlist?
My Wishlist allows you to easily save products that you are interested in so that you can easily find them when you come back to shop at a later time. Click the [Add to wishlist] on a product page to favorite an item and then click on the [My wishlist] at the top of the page to view your favorited items.
How do I change my email preference?
If you want to change your email address:
1. Sign into your account and click Profile details.
2. Enter your desired new email address and click the SAVE button.
My Orders FAQs
What does my order status mean?
In My Orders, you can easily find each order you've placed and its current status. On your order details page, various help options will be available based on your order status.
Please see the table below to learn what options are available to you at each stage of your order.
|My Order Status Is:||That Means:||Right Now I Can:|
|Open||Your order is currently incomplete, awaiting payment. Once we've received your payment, we will confirm it within 24 hours and begin processing your order.||
|Processing||Payment Received||We’ve received your payment and are beginning verification to ensure payment security.||
--Check order progress
|Payment Confirmed||Your payment has just been confirmed and we will begin processing your order immediately.|
Processing time is the time it takes to get your order ready to leave our warehouses. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Processing time is displayed on the product detail page.
Made-To-Order Apparel: Processing time is simply the Tailoring time displayed on the product detail page.
Items marked “Ships in 24hrs”: Processing time is guaranteed to be shorter than 24 hours.
--Check order progress
|Shipped||Everything in your order has been packaged and sent to the shipping address you provided.||--Resolve a payment issue
--Request a return or refund
--Report missing or wrong products
--Inquire about customs duties
|Cancelled||This order has been cancelled.||--Resolve a payment issue (for refunds)|
How do I check my order status?
TravelSneaker has a very easy way for users to keep track of their account.
1. Sign into your account and click on My Orders at the top left of the page.
2. You will then be able to view all your orders and their current status.
How can I cancel my order?
The majority of our products can be cancelled up until they are shipped for a full refund. If your order status is Open, you can easily Contact us to cancel your order. If your order status is Processing, you can submit a ticket to cancel your order. Once an order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.
When will I receive my order?
All of our items require processing time before they ship. Processing time for most items is displayed on the item's product detail page. Shipping time varies based on the shipping method you chose at checkout. See the chart below for our different shipping options:
|Shipping Time (Business Days)|
|Expedited international shipping service||Economic international postal|
|3-7 days||10-20 days|
You can go to My Orders and click on the order you need help with to check the current status of your order and view the estimated shipping date.
How do I contact Customer Service about my order?
My Orders is TravelSneaker.com’s convenient process for communicating with you about each order placed with us. Once you’re logged in, Open the Order Details page and click the Order Number. Find the "Communication" link and click, click "New post" to write your problem or question.
What if I have a question before placing an order?
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions before placing an order, please contact our customer service representatives. Link: Contact us
International Shipping & Delivery FAQs
How can I track my package?
Once an order has shipped out, we will send you a Shipping Confirmation email that includes your tracking number. Just click on the link and it will take you to UPS, FedEx or other website, depending on who shipped your package. From there you can use the tracking code to track your package. You can also track your order in Orders details.
How do I calculate shipping costs?
You can estimate your shipping costs at any time by clicking on the shopping cart and then going to "Estimate Shipping Costs". We'll give you an estimate of how much it will cost for each of our different shipping methods. Please note, this is only an estimate and actual shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
Are there any additional fees involved in international shipping?
In some cases, there will be VAT or other taxes, customs duties or fees levied by your destination country. Additional charges for taxes or customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs and taxation policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Please note that we are unable to list items as a gift or write an amount lower than the actual product price on customs forms.
Do you ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses?
Sorry, at this time our shipping partners are unable to ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses addresses so you will need to provide a street address. If you provide a PO Box or APO/FPO military address, it will delay shipment of your items.
Why was I asked for a "CPF" number? (Brazilian customers)
Our customers in Brazil have informed us that for international shipments, all individuals are supposed to state their “CPF” number on invoices and companies are required to include a “CNPJ” number.
Therefore, if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure to provide the correct "CPF" or "CNPJ" number so your package can smoothly clear Customs.
Returns & Refunds FAQs
An item was lost or damaged during shipping.
If your item was damaged during shipping, you are eligible for a full refund. When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service photographs clearly showing the problem with the item and its courier number as soon as possible. Please also provide "Proof of Damage" documentation from your courier. Alternatively, you can open the item in front of the delivery person and if you find that it was damaged during shipping, you can reject it, contact us saying you rejected the package, and VerySalable will then ship you a new item immediately.
I received an incorrect item.
If you received an incorrect item, you can exchange it for the correct item or receive a full refund. To begin the process, you can contact Customer Service.
Have you received my returned items?
When returning an item, we recommend using your local postal service that provides tracking information and a Customs form, instead of a courier agency such as UPS, DHL or FedEx.
Once we’ve received your package, we will begin processing your return, which may take up to 3-5 business days. When processing is completed, we will contact you and issue your refund.
I've returned my item; how soon will I receive my refund?
In most cases, we will refund your money within 48 hours after your package has been processed. The time it takes to receive your refund will differ based on the payment method you used.
It will take 7-45 days for your credit card company to process the refund and credit your account.
If you are a registered PayPal member, your refund has been completed instantly. You may check your PayPal account for more information regarding the refund.
If you are an unregistered PayPal user, it will take 7-45 days for PayPal to process your refund and return the money to your credit card account.
For customers that paid using Western Union, we recommend using PayPal to receive your refund to avoid processing fees and get your refund immediately. If you want to receive your refund through Western Union, you will need to provide us with your necessary information and then go to a bank in your home country that supports Western Union to pick up your refund using the details we provide.
Unfortunately, we cannot give more information on how long it will take to credit your account as it depends on your bank’s procedures. We recommend contacting your bank if you have any questions regarding a refund.
Credit Card Declined? It Could be One of These 8 Reasons.
While carrying a debit or credit card makes our life simpler, many a times it can be a bummer. Especially when you are in a store in front of people and trying to make a payment and the swipe gets declined.
With our increasing dependency on credit and debit cards, we have grown used to not carrying cash around. We have also realised the importance of credit cards over cash. But, when you are out there throwing a dinner party to your friends and try to make a credit card payment and if the transaction gets declined, it can be an embarrassment.
There are many reasons why a credit card swipe can be declined. We have listed the top eight reasons for such a refusal of payment:
1. Credit Limit: Oh yes! This is the most common reason and all credit card users sure know this one. We have a fixed credit card limit (the maximum amount you can spend on your card preset by the issuer during the issuance), which if we cross or are very close to crossing could cause decline of payment. Keep a track on your spending and keep in mind your credit limit to prevent such a situation.
2. Uncommon purchase: You have only used your credit cards to make bill payments online and suddenly you swipe to buy an expensive jewelry of Rs 50,000, this transaction will be rejected even if you have enough credit limit. The reason why such a purchase can be declined is because your credit card company thinks that it is unusual for you to do such a purchase. Some transactions like buying gold; electronics and cash withdrawals will be declined if your credit is constantly used for smaller value swipes.
3. Invalid card: If you are using an add-on card that gets declined, it is possible that the primary cardholder has either reached the maximum account limit or has closed the account.
4. Change in terms and conditions: Do you have multiple credit cards from the same bank? If you default payment on one of those cards, it is possible that bank has blocked the other cards. In such an instance your swipe will be declined. Even if you have multiple cards from different lenders, banks randomly pull your Cibil credit score to take a relook at the creditworthiness. If the bank feels it has to lower your limit, it will give you a notice and do so.
5. Unknown location: If you live in India and if there is a credit card swipe in, let's say, Russia. This transaction will be declined, because historically, all your swipes have been in India, the lender will assume it is fraudulent transaction. So if you are travelling abroad, it is a wise step to call your credit card company and inform them about your scheduled trip.
6. Unusual currency: If you have always made bought in rupees and suddenly if you use your card to buy a ticket online in dollars that too with a heavy amount, this transaction is bound to be declined. Call your credit card company and give them a heads up before making such a purchase.
7. Technological reasons: These days, most of the new credit cards that are being issued come with an inbuilt chip. Now, to clear such a transaction, you need to key in a PIN number. Sometimes the merchant may be using a point of sales (PoS) machine that is out dated or if you have forgotten your PIN number or if your credit card is new and if you have not yet registered your PIN number, the transaction could be declined.
8. Wrong data: If you have entered a wrong billing address while buying a product online, or if you have entered a wrong credit verification value (CVV) or a wrong code for 3D secure password, the transaction will be declined.
So, if you ever face a situation where your card transaction is declined, it is advisable to call your bank and check with them for the cause. In most cases, unless it's a fraudulent issue, the problems will be resolved on the phone. Also, make sure you do not swipe the card again if it is declined. After three continuous declines, the bank may block it suspecting fraud. Keep your phone number updated with your credit card issuing bank, as the bank will alert you every time there is a swipe. Lastly, save the customer care number of your bank on your phone so that, when you are in hurry to call them, you don't run from pillar to post.